- 1 package (12 oz.) Shurfine Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 T. Shurfine Olive Oil
- 3 fresh, whole Shurfine Eggs, large
- 1 c. Shurfine Milk, 2%
- 1 c. Shurfine Parmesan, shredded, divided
- 1 lb. Shurfine Bacon, cooked, chopped
- Shurfine Black Pepper to taste
- Shurfine Salt to taste
- 1 c. Shurfine Peas, frozen or fresh spinach leaves
- In a large pot, fill two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain in strainer; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and milk, stir until well blended.
- Add ¾ cup parmesan and cooked bacon to egg mixture. Stir gently.
- Return pot to stove and heat olive oil on medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Place warm spaghetti noodles in pot and immediately pour egg mixture over noodles, stirring constantly to coat noodles and thoroughly cook egg mixture; add green vegetable if preferred. Allow to cook for 3 minutes until noodles look visibly coated and all egg mixture is absorbed.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup of shredded parmesan.
- Serve immediately.