- 2 Shurfine Eggs, beaten
- 1 c. Shurfine Italian Bread Crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (26.5 oz can) Shurfine Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 oz. Shurfine 6 Cheese Shredded Italian
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Grease a baking sheet.
- Place eggs into shallow bowl and bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then into bread crumbs – covering completely.
- Bake chicken on baking sheet for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Pour half of sauce into 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Arrange chicken on top of sauce, pour remaining sauce over top of chicken and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.