- 8 oz. Shurfine Extra Wide Egg Noodles, uncooked (3/4 package)
- 1-1/2 c. Dried sweetened cranberries
- 5 Shurfine Large Eggs
- 1 c. Shurfine Sour Cream
- ⅔ c. Shurfine Sugar
- ½ c. Shurfine Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 t. Shurfine Vanilla Extract
- 1 t. Shurfine Cinnamon
- ¼ t. Shurfine Nutmeg
- 4 c. Shurfine Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Arrange noodles in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle cranberries on top of the noodles.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and sour cream together.
- Stir in sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk. Pour milk mixture over the noodles.
- Bake kugel until center is set, 60 to 75 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.