- 3 c. cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 c. Shurfine Pecan Chips
- 2 c. Shurfine Sugar
- 2 Shurfine Eggs
- 1 c. Shurfine All Purpose Flour
- ½ c. Shurfine Butter, melted
- 2 T. Shurfine Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 2-quart baking pan.
- Spread cranberries and pecans over bottom of pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with a mixer on high speed until foamy.
- Add remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, melted butter, and milk. Beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thick).
- Carefully spread batter over cranberries and nuts.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is brown and a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes.
- Invert onto serving tray.
May be served warm or at room temperature.