- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. Shurfine Pork Sausage Links, cooked and drained.
- 1 (28 oz.) pkg. Shurfine O'Brien Potatoes, cooked and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 6 slices of Shurfine American Cheese
- Cut cooked sausage in half.
- Spoon half of the cooked potatoes into a buttered 1-1/2qt. casserole dish.
- Arrange sausages on top of the potatoes. Top with the slices of cheese.
- Spoon remaining potatoes on top of the cheese.
- Bake in a 375°F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.